Thursday, January 26, 2012

Rain, rain

It rained all night and most of the morning, lots of puddles on the sidewalks. Nose is still stuffed up a little, but I really wanted to run today. I dressed lighter so I wouldn't get overheated. It's pretty amazing what a difference it makes without a jacket, track pants, and wearing the Reeboks instead of leather Sketchers. Unfortunately I did end up stepping in one puddle after about a mile and a half, but I took the liner out of the left shoe when I got home and I think it'll dry out well.

Got a little tired. Ended up walking one stretch. I still want to get one of the Garmin watches and hope it's more accurate. My phone does okay, but if it records 2.15 and I straighten out my path on the Google maps, it ends up being 1.96 (today).

232 days to go.


View 1/26/12 12:30 PM in a larger map

No comments: