Wednesday, January 4, 2012

254 days to go

Before I started running I'd been sucked in the by the marketing of the Reebok Realflex. When I won a $100 gift certificate for The Greene shopping center I didn't know what to spend it on since it's mostly clothes or restaurants, and not my type of clothes. I wanted to buy movie tickets, but the Rave doesn't take Green gift cards. However, I learned that E.O. Burger sells movie passes when you get a meal, so for $35 off the card, I got two IMAX tickets plus two dinners. Also swung by Finish Line and picked up this color of Realflex, which are incredibly light, and this color also happened to be on sale. Now I need to find something for $4.85 to wipe out the gift card.


Today: 2.75 Jog / Walk (but not in the Reeboks. They don't keep out much cold air.)

View 1/4/12 4:17 PM in a larger map

No comments: