Friday, February 1, 2008

Movie Pen

I haven't yet had my full 24 hours to recover from the LOST premiere, and there's probably nothing I could write that hasn't been written 100 times elsewhere, so I'll just stick to the things I've been thinking about most. I still think the "he" Kate mentions in the season 3 finale is not Sawyer, but her son. I believe future-Hurley still has his fortune and will use it to return to the island. Did they tell the world that no one else survived the crash? Why? Yes, it was the actor who plays Jack's dad in the rocking chair, but I'm sure Jacob, the smoke monster, and the island are all the same thing and his dad isn't still alive. Anyway, Jorge Garcia gave a heartbreaking performance.

With the mandatory LOST thoughts out of the way, I was given a unique gift today. It didn't cost the giver anything (and not that gifts have to), but he did bring it all the way from Paris. It was a pen from the Hotel Regina. Bourne Identity fans will recall the hotel as being the one where Bourne sends Marie to retrieve the phone logs for who he called when he was staying under an assumed name, and before he lost his memory.

No comments: