Saturday, February 2, 2008

Steve McQueen, the T-shirt

[migrated from myspace blog]

I'm not a "clothes" person. I don't enjoy shopping for clothes. I don't like picking clothes out of the closet. I also don't own a motorcycle and never have. But none of that can stop me from getting excited about a T-shirt:

Triumph's got a t-shirt that will commemorate the 78th birthday of the king of cool, Steve McQueen. The logo on the front of their single jersey 100% cotton t-shirt looks just like the one McQueen wore back in the day, and "Steve McQueen Special Edition" is printed on the back, while the sleeve wears a graphic of McQueen's signature. The "as worn by" style gives it a lived-in look, and the shirt will be available on March 24, the anniversary of McQueen's birthday.

The t-shirt will be the first in a series of products officially licensed by Steve McQueen's estate; for more details, go to triumphmotorcycles.com.



No comments: