Monday, February 4, 2008

Greatest American Hero

[migrated from myspace blog]

When I was probably 3 years old or so, there were only 2 TV shows that mattered (to me, anyway). The first one was The Dukes of Hazzard. It's all about the car. The second, which is remembered by far fewer people, is The Greatest American Hero. A school teacher given a suit with special powers, but loses the manual, so he has no idea how to use it properly to do little things like...land. I haven't really watched an episode of the show in the last 25 years or so, but I have mixed feelings on the news of a film adaptation in the works. I just hope the theme music isn't any indication of the quality of the film, because honestly, the song is second only The Dukes of Hazard theme on the awesometer, so if it's a step down from how good the Dukes movie was (okay, I never actually saw it), I think I'll have to stay home.









Random poll results:
23% of Brits believe Winston Churchill is a mythical character, but 58% believe Sherlock Holmes was real.

No comments: