Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Thoughts

Why is it that whenever I'm at a stop sign at a T-intersection, there is always a group of cars passing from my right, then a gap, then another group of cars that would leave me plenty room to turn left. Then, the last car in the first group ALWAYS slows down and turns left in front of me to go the direction from which I just came, making me wait on the second group of cars as well.

People wonder why the US education system continues to see declines in test scores. I don't think it helps that Hollywood promotes ridiculously poor grammar.



Seriously?!


I'm up to 4 Blu Ray titles (completely unintentional that all 4 are from Warner Brothers, and 2 are based on Philip K Dick novel - weird), and nothing to play them on as of yet. Add in the LOST video game and Drake's Fortune, and I think it's inevitable that I get a PS3, but I can't justify it without raising the money somehow. The last time I really played my guitar was about 3 years ago when I stopped taking lessons and took up the much more expensive hobby of flying. So does anyone want to buy an Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Cherry Burst in absolutely like-new condition?




No comments: