Thursday, January 10, 2008

At the store

[migrated from myspace blog]

Two things caught my eye at the store today. First one was "bottled root beer floats". What? How lazy are we that we're going to buy vanilla ice cream flavored root beer?

Speaking of lazy, I don't think the candy industry is even trying anymore. They're just recycling. Whoppers Malted Milk Balls have been around a lot longer than I have, but they must be looking for a new angle, because they now have strawberry, and Reese's peanut butter flavors.

What does it say about my addiction that on eBay trying to stock up on a discontinued line of ChapStick (2 days 15 hours left)? No, I won't say what because I don't want anyone else bidding on it.

It's Jan. 10 and I've already misplaced a CD I got for Christmas. I have the case and the bonus DVD, just not the CD.

No comments: