Friday, April 20, 2007

Surreal drive and Wallet 2.0

[migrated from myspace blog]

I drove from work at the base, today, to the mall to get some Chick-fil-A and Starbuck's as a late lunch. There seemed to be an inordinate number of odd sights along the way. A man riding his horse in the grass next to the road. Even stranger is that he had his dog with him, walking right next to the horse (if you know me, you probably know I would never have my dog next to a road without a leash on purpose.) Then a minute later there's a guy riding his bike on the road...wearing an acoustic guitar on his back. I'm sure he had some reason. Just weird. Then, at the Nutter Center, I passed something like 3 dozen marching bands in the parking lot warming up, setting up, getting ready for what had to be some sort of competition.



__

No comments: