Thursday, January 29, 2009

Béla Fleck / Edgar Meyer show audio files HELP!

[migrated from myspace blog]

I'm hoping someone stumbles across this and can help. A few years back I had downloaded a live Béla Fleck / Edgar Meyer show from archive.org (it's not there anymore) in lossless FLAC format:
Bela Fleck & Edgar Meyer
7/30/02
Benedict Music Tent
Aspen, CO

Apparently when I moved all my media to a new hard drive, it got lost, because I can't find the show at all.

If ANYONE has a lead on where I can find this recording in FLAC, please let me know.

Also, if anyone is aware of a recording of the November 2005 show in Mesa, AZ, I was at that one and it would be nice to have a recording of that as well.

BubbaCoop[at]gmail[dot]com

1 comment:

Jordan Johnson said...

i have this show in 192kbps mp3, i'm looking for it in flac as well!