Friday, July 4, 2008

Twisted Dream

[migrated from myspace blog]

I don't normally have a clear memory of my dreams, but when I do, they're generally pretty bizarre. Last night I was dreaming I was driving around in my car and there were dark clouds in every direction. Looking one way, though, it looked like the cloud was all the way to the ground, the way it looks when it's raining heavily in the distance. Eventually I realized that it was a gigantic tornado like the one at the end of Twister. I realized I was going to need to hold on to something, so I pulled over and grabbed some steel bars that were conveniently secured to concrete by the side of the road. It didn't take long for the tornado to pick up my car, but I held on tight and saw up through the middle of the tornado, thinking to myself, "They really got it right in Twister, because that's exactly what the inside of a tornado looks like." I also remember thinking, "No one is going to believe this when I post it to my blog tomorrow", still believing my dream to be true. Yes, I dreamt about my blog page. It might sound impressive that I held myself to the ground while a huge tornado passed over my head, but I'm pretty it's cheating when you're Superman. Did I forget to mention that part? Yes, I was also Superman, but without the tights. And apparently without the ability to fly since I was having a lot of trouble with that after the tornado.

Told you. Bizarre.

No comments: