Saturday, March 15, 2008

Weather, Sam Neill, and FreeCreditReport.com

[migrated from myspace blog]

So here are a couple of recent weather pictures. The snow blowing through the screen last weekend stuck to the window in fairly interesting ways.




The fog this morning was worthy of a Stephen King novella. The first picture doesn’t quite capture how thick it was, but the second is better. It seemed to be much worse on the road, where stop lights appeared suddenly, and right on red could have caused a problem.





Randomness:

I don’t like Sam Neill. He bothers me and I don’t know why. Yet, I can’t seem to get away from him. In the past week I’ve had the urge to watch both Doctor Zhivago and In the Mouth of Madness.

I can’t get that stupid country FreeCreditReport.com commercial song out of my head. We get it already!


No comments: