Monday, January 22, 2007

QUIET!

[migrated from myspace blog]

A movie theater is NOT:

Your living room.

A DVD commentary, and you're not the director.

A descriptive soundtrack for the blind. I can see 12-foot-high details on my own, thanks.

A stand-up club. Oh, and you didn't come up with the funny line. I already heard it in the context of the movie and don't need you to repeat it!

An invitation to explain visual gags by Homer Simpson swinging between a rock and The Hard Place. "Do you get it?" Yes! We ALLL get it. Nice of you to catch up to the rest of us.

Next time do me a favor and wait for the DVD so I don't have to listen to you wasting the oxygen in the room while completely ignoring my annoyed stares. If someone turns all the way around to stare you down, it doesn't mean they're trying to hear you more clearly.

No comments: