Tuesday, August 15, 2006

1024 x 768 = 786,432

[migrated from myspace blog]

So I'm not sure what the most popular setting is these days for computer monitors. The only reason I bring it up is that I cropped and sized my background image for my page so that it fills the screen when set at 1024 x 768. I have no idea how to make it look the same for every setting, but the background image was repeated in larger screen settings and it looked kind of stupid, so I took it off repeat. Anyway, I doubt anyone but me cares because my page doesn't really look all that cool anyway, but I think it looks a lot better when it fills the monitor completely.

BTW, anyone who doesn't buy Leigh Nash's new CD (out today) is depriving themselves of some quality songwriting by an amazing singer. Such an incredible fall for music. New releases from Starflyer 59, Jeremy Enigk, Leigh Nash, mewithoutYou, and Fair (already out). Fingers crossed for a solid date on Richard Swift.

"Stay away from whores." - Dwayne 'Dog-The Bounty Hunter' Chapman

No comments: