Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Strange Dream

[migrated from myspace blog]

Let me preface my dream by talking about a few things that happened before I went to bed last night. One is that someone asked me what is my favorite movie (Back to the Future).

Another is that I watched this:





Not completely sure how that plays in, but I'm sure it does. Anyway, last month there was a concert where the Honolulu Orchestra performed a LOST Symphony, and between songs Terry O'Quinn spoke (I think he read from a fictional diary or something.) Anyway, mash that all together and you end up with my dream, I guess.

In the dream someone was performing a musical tribute to Back the Future similar to that of LOST, but different celebrities were coming out between songs instead of just one. The particular one in my dream happened to be Matthew Fox from LOST, and he was wearing studded red leather jacket similar to what Michael Jackson might have worn in 1985. Since Back the Future came out in 1985, and is an important year within the movie, it made sense to be wearing the jacket. What I realized later is that he was being even more clever than I could have imagined. Michael Jackson.....Michael J....Matthew Fox....Michael J. Fox.

Either my subconscious is a lot more clever than me or it's just a crazy dream coincidence.

No comments: